There are a number of other weekly meditation groups in operation in Dublin and further afield. Some of these are listed below. Most of these meditation groups operate on a drop-in basis and payment is usually by anonymous donation (the practice of “dana” – generosity). Contact details are provided.
• The Dublin Buddhist Centre – 5 James Joyce St, Dublin 1 drop in sessions Tuesday nights. http://www.dublinbuddhistcentre.org/
• Mindfulness.ie Every Monday Evening: Drop-In Guided Meditation Session
the mindfulness.ie centre, 33 Lr Pembroke St., Dublin 2. They also run Days of Mindfulness. Times and venues are posted on www.mindfulness.ie.
• Plum Village Sanghas throughout Ireland
Check the Sangha Directory on www.mindfulness-ireland.org
• Wake Up and Mindfulness Ireland Joint Sangha: North Dublin. Every Wednesday from 19.00-20.00 hours at Glenhill House, Glenhill Rd, Finglas East, Dublin 11
http://goo.gl/maps/yz1KI. Plum Village Sangha open to all, delighted to have your attendance. Please also see face book page…called northdublinsangha
• Grey Heron Zendo ( Zen meditation )
Dominican Retreat Centre, Tallaght Village, Dublin 24
Tuesday evenings 8 – 9.15pm.
contact: Mary McGrane firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: 01 4048189
• South Dublin Sangha (Plum Village Tradition)
Oscailt, 8 Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge,Dublin 4.
Contact: Josephine Lynch
Tuesdays 7.30pm – 9.30pm.
• The Sanctuary Meditation Group
Stanhope Street, Dublin 7.
See www.sanctuary.ie for details & directions.
• Mindfulness Meditation Drop-In at The Novara Centre, Bray, Co. Wicklow
Every Sunday from 6-7.15pm. Contact: Martina Dolan, email: email@example.com Phone: 086 8052525
See www.thenovaracentre.ie for details and directions
• Shambala Meditation Centre
19 Herbert Street, Dublin 2.
Monday and Wednesday evenings.
See http://dublin.shambhala.info for details
• Rigpa Meditation Centre
12 Wicklow Street (3rd Floor), Dublin 2
• Kagyu Samye Dzong Tibetan Buddhist Centre
Kilmainham Well House, 56 Inchicore Rd., Kilmainham, Dublin 8.
http://buddhism.ie for details.
• The Tara Kadampa Buddhist Centre
47 Terenure Road East, Rathgar and various other locations around Dublin and in Galway, Limerick and Cork. See http://meditateinireland.com/